- $29 for one second- or third-floor ticket (up to $46.20 value)
- $45 for one first-floor ticket (up to $62.83 value)
- Must be 18 or older
- Click to view the seating chart
The Naked Magic Show
- Is this exactly what it sounds like? Pretty much. Christopher and Mike have packed theaters in their native Australia, and all over the world, with their comedic blend of magic and mischief.
- What you’ll see: Um, everything.
- No, I mean, what do they do? Jaw-dropping illusions, infused with a fearless, cheeky sense of humor. While laughing, you’ll take in daring feats of stage magic, mystifying up-close card illusions, and maybe even the glint of a flying steak knife.
Captain Frederick Pabst contributed to Milwaukee’s status as a cultural landmark of the upper Midwest by building Pabst Theater, formally known as Das Neue Deutsche Stadt-Theater, in 1895. According to legend, when he was informed that his theater had burned to the ground, the brewing magnate interrupted his European vacation to wire home the order to “Rebuild at once!”—and 11 months later, the stage was completed anew. Where the old theater honored German artists by having their names inscribed along the cornice of the auditorium, the new building featured an international consortium of cultural notables. The theater’s globe-spanning influences were made even more apparent with the installation of an Austrian crystal chandelier and an Italian marble staircase.