What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Napoli, Brooklyn, starting from $59
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- View the seating chart here
- The Plot: A proud Italian family in 1960 Brooklyn, the Muscolinos have raised three proud daughters. But despite their love for each other and their culture, the girls are drawn to diverge from their parents’ traditional values in ways that could devastate the family. They carefully conceal the truth from their parents and each other, but one day, a life-shattering event makes it so that is no longer possible.
- The Playwright: Meghan Kennedy, whose last play (Roundabout Underground’s Too Much, Too Much, Too Many) was called “subdued but affecting” by the New York Times
- The Director: Gordon Edelstein has directed over 200 plays, operas, and musicals, taught acting and directing at NYU, Brown University, and Cornish College for the Arts, and most recently directed the award-winning play Satchmo at the Waldorf.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Roundabout Theatre Company
Over the past 50 years, Roundabout Theatre Company has grown from a small, 150-seat theatre at its founding in 1965, to a nationally prominent not-for-profit theater company, and one of New York City's leading cultural establishments today. RTC touches the hearts of over 700,000 theatergoers around the world every year, delighting audiences with productions of classic works with world-renowned casts.