- One ticket to see Nappy Roots or Zoso
- General admission
- Door time: same as showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for Nappy Roots at Terra Fermata Tiki Bar on Wednesday, June 18, at 6 p.m. (up to $15.35 value)
- $10 for Zoso at Inlet Bar and Grille on Friday, June 20, at 7 p.m. (up to $19.40 value)
Terra Fermata Tiki Bar: 26 SE 6th St., Stuart, FL 34994
Inlet Bar and Grille: 110 S Ocean Dr., Fort Pierce, FL 34949
* Nappy Roots' musical style: Kentucky fried hip-hop with a bit of Southern bounce * Which is: Southern-style storytelling with loads of mic passing, call-and-response chants, and country pride * The sound: bass-filled beats with occasional splashes of banjos and harmonicas * What they rap about: love, harmony, and country living * The 2002 breakthrough that still sounds fresh today, especially if you kept the CD refrigerated: Watermelon, Chicken, and Gritz * Nappy Roots summer anthem that sounds good in any season: "Good Day" * Other Nappy classics you might hear: "Po' Folks", "Awnaw," and "Roun' The Globe"
**Zoso – “When the Levee Breaks”**
* When they formed: in 1995, when classic-rock reservoirs were at historic lows * What they do: replicate the look, sound, and spirit of Led Zeppelin * How they do it: with attention to detail—they emulate Robert Plant's harmonica solo on "When the Levee Breaks" and recreate Jimmy Page emaciating into Gollum during "Ramble On" * Other hits they play: "Black Dog," "Stairway to Heaven," "Kashmir"