All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Federated Auto Parts 400
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Richmond International Raceway
- Door time: 7 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $60 for one adult reserved ticket in the Dogwood Section (rows 11 and up) (up to $90 value)
- $37.50 for one adult reserved ticket in the Old Dominion Section (up to $75 value)
- $179 for an all-inclusive weekend package (up to $320 value)
The weekend package includes the following:
- Premium seat in the Veranda Section on Friday and Saturday
- Pre-race pit pass for Friday and Saturday
- VIP Parking for Friday and Saturday (one pass per four packages)
- Guided garage tour on Saturday
- Admission to the climate-controlled Pit Stop Club
Federated Auto Parts 400
Known as the “Last Race to Make the Chase,” the Federated Auto Parts 400 can be make-or-break for drivers on the bubble for a ticket into the Chase for the Sprint Cup. Drivers zip around the 3/4-mile track under the lights at Richmond International Raceway, each hoping to solidify a spot on the Sprint Cup grid. A post-race party is open to everyone with a ticket to the race and the all-inclusive weekend package includes an additional ticket to the Virginia 529 250, a NASCAR Xfinity series race that takes place the night before.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option bought. Must call box office to redeem; tickets will be shipped or emailed. Must provide shipping address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate shipping. Must be 16+ w/ valid ID for pre-race pit access. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must buy together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on event day. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher; limited availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.