- One ticket to see the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400 with a three-day pit-and-paddock pass and admission to the Keloorah Music Festival
- When: music festival on Friday, August 14, and Saturday, August 15, from 4–11 p.m.; race on Sunday, August 16, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Michigan International Speedway
- Seating: Reserved
- Gate time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $99 for one ticket for center seating in rows 31–53, plus a pit-and-paddock pass and free music-festival admission ($182 value)
- $65 for one ticket for center seating in rows 3–14, plus a pit-and-paddock pass and free music-festival admission ($132 value)
Adults ages 17 and older receive pit-and-paddock access from August 14 to 16. Juniors ages 16 and younger receive paddock access all three days but many only access the pit on Sunday.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Pure Michigan 400
On August 16, NASCAR’s biggest stars get behind the wheel as the Sprint Cup Series comes to Michigan International Speedway for the final time in 2015. With only three races remaining between the Pure Michigan 400 and the start of the Challenger 16 elimination round, the sports’ top drivers will find themselves neck-and-neck competing for last-minute points. Though the main event doesn’t begin until Sunday, this package gives pit-and-paddock access all weekend long so fans can view drivers’ teams at work, take photos, and collect autographs from their favorite drivers and tire salesmen. Fans also have access to Keloorah Music Festival, which showcases a wide range of country, alt-rock, and EDM acts on Friday and Saturday night.