What You'll Get
- Ticket bundle to see six Nashville Predators hockey games
- Where: Bridgestone Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- for lower-bowl-endzone seating for all Gold package games ( value)
- for club-level seating for all Gold package games ( value)
- for goal-zone seating for all Gold package games ( value)
- $627 for lower-bowl-endzone seating for all White package games ($886.90 value)
- $437 for club-level seating for all White package games ($627.70)
- $252 for goal-zone seating for all White package games ($386.42 value)
Games and Dates—Gold Package
- Against the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday, December 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Red Wings on Monday, December 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday, January 12, at 6 p.m.
- Against the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday, February 8, at 7 p.m.
- Against the St. Louis Blues on Saturday, March 15, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Phoenix Coyotes on Thursday, April 10, at 7 p.m.
Games and Dates—White Package
- Against the Boston Bruins on Monday, December 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Ottawa Senators on Saturday, January 11, at 6 p.m.
- Against the New Jersey Devils on Friday, January 31, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Tuesday, March 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Washington Capitals on Sunday, March 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday, April 12, at 7 p.m.
All tickets include free parking.
The Scouting Report
As the NHL season heats up, the Predators look to put themselves in position to seize a third playoff berth in four seasons. Through 29 games, their deft center has spearheaded the offensive attack, leading the team with 20 points on five goals and 15 assists. The squad has shown promise in a handful of big victories, including a three-game win streak over Chicago, Detroit, and Toronto.
On October 7, 2000, the Predators opened the season with a two-game series against the Pittsburgh Penguins just outside Tokyo, Japan. The series drew the largest crowds ever to witness hockey in the nation's history.
But just two years prior, Nashville was the new kid on the NHL block. One of the final pieces of a massive expansion effort during the 1990s, the Predators became the 27th franchise in NHL history when they skated to a 1–0 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on October 10, 1998. Like many new organizations and racehorses with four left hooves, Nashville stumbled out of the gate, missing the playoffs in each of its first five seasons. That futility came to a sudden halt in 2003-04, when the Predators made their first of four straight postseason appearances, and then backed that stretch up with three straight playoff berths from 2009–12.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Bridgestone Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.