Hear some of Nashville’s hit songs from the songwriters themselves in an hour-long performance and discussion of the writing process
What You'll Get
- General-admission seated
- Voucher must be printed
- What’s included: free beer card for a Music City Light; redeemable at many Broadway bars
Available Dates and Times
- Saturday, August 10, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 14, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 21, at 3 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28, at 3 p.m.
Nashville Songwriter Stories
- What it is: a chance to hear the stories behind some of Nashville’s greatest songs, performed by the songwriters themselves in an intimate venue space at Kitchen Notes inside the Omni Nashville Hotel
- The format: an hour-long interactive show where each songwriter will engage with the audience and open up about the creative process of crafting songs from start to finish, including the origins and inspiration behind each song
- Songs from country artists you’ll hear: Audiences will hear songs recorded by top Nashville artists Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Craig Campbell, Randy Travis, Lonestar, Trace Adkins, and more.
The Fine Print
Final sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Voucher must be printed. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.