- $19 for one ticket to Mozart’s Piano Masterpiece, performed by the Nashville Symphony and Emanuel Ax (up to $51 value)
- Where: Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Seating: balcony or mid-to-rear orchestra
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Friday, April 3, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
Mozart’s Piano Masterpiece
- The Theme: titanic pieces of the Classical, Romantic, and Impressionist eras
- Notable Soloists: award-winning pianist Emanuel Ax
- Highlights: Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 14, a three-movement work marked by trilling piano, shimmering strings and gracefully interwoven harmonies. Also, Richard Strauss’ Burleske, which features a striking piano solo.
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.