- One G-Pass to a Nashville Venom indoor football game
- Where: Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $9 for a third-level balcony seat ($17.96 value)
- $14 for a second-level mezzanine seat ($28.29 value)
- $25 for an elevated floor seat ($54.09 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Marion Blue Racers on Friday, May 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Erie Explosion on Friday, June 12, at 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Nashville has had two stints with a professional football team: the Arena Football League’s Nashville Kats from 1997–2001, and again from 2005–2007. After a seven-year hiatus, football finally returned to the Music City with the arrival of the Nashville Venom. The Venom joined the high-scoring Professional Indoor Football League for the 2014 season, and in doing so, became the league’s eighth and final team. As members of the American Conference, the Venom square off against several other squads from Southern states, meaning the region’s residents no longer have to launch pies across state borders just to establish supremacy.