- One G-Pass to see Natalie Cole
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for right/left center, rows 30–36 or right/left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $62.50 value)
- $37 for right/left center, rows 17–29 or right/left wing, rows 11–20 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where she inherited her pipes: from her father, legendary crooner Nat King Cole, and her mother, former Duke Ellington Orchestra singer Maria Hawkins Ellington
- How Natalie has put those pipes to use: a six-decade career that has netted her nine Grammys and more than 30 million record sales
- Her best songs to pair with a candlelit dinner: soulful R&B hits “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love),” “Our Love,” and “Inseparable”
- Her start: at age 6, Natalie appeared on her father’s Christmas album
- Her debut album: 1975’s Inseparable, which launched her into instant stardom
- A demonstration of her range: 1991’s Unforgettable…with Love, a collection of jazz and pop standards made famous by her dad
- Her latest: 2013’s Natalie Cole en Español
- Where you’ve seen her recently: in 2012, when she appeared as a guest on RuPaul’s Drag Race
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015