What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Natalie Cole
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for right/left center, rows 30–36 or right/left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $62.50 value)
- $37 for right/left center, rows 17–29 or right/left wing, rows 11–20 (up to $74 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where she inherited her pipes: from her father, legendary crooner Nat King Cole, and her mother, former Duke Ellington Orchestra singer Maria Hawkins Ellington
- How Natalie has put those pipes to use: a six-decade career that has netted her nine Grammys and more than 30 million record sales
- Her best songs to pair with a candlelit dinner: soulful R&B hits “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love),” “Our Love,” and “Inseparable”
- Her start: at age 6, Natalie appeared on her father’s Christmas album
- Her debut album: 1975’s Inseparable, which launched her into instant stardom
- A demonstration of her range: 1991’s Unforgettable…with Love, a collection of jazz and pop standards made famous by her dad
- Her latest: 2013’s Natalie Cole en Español
- Where you’ve seen her recently: in 2012, when she appeared as a guest on RuPaul’s Drag Race
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 8/24. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.