- One ticket to see Natalie Grant at Atlanta Gospel Fest
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Galleria Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for rear seating (up to $26.50 value)
- $20 for mid-section seating (up to $36.50 value)
- $25 for VIP Artist Circle seating (up to $56.50 value)
- 2006–2009 and 2012: the years Grant won the Dove Award for “Female Vocalist of the Year”
- “Alive”: the song that earned her a Grammy nomination in 2012
- 1999: the year she released her self-titled debut album
- Awaken: her breakthrough album
- Hurricane: her latest album
- Common themes: love, redemption, faith, and overcoming personal struggles
Atlanta Gospel Fest
Dr. Riki Brooks cares about wellness—physical and spiritual. She designed the Atlanta Gospel Festival to help others build healthier lives even as they nourish their souls with praise music. Before heading to the concerts, guests can explore the healthcare pavilion, where they’ll find group fitness classes and tips on taking care of their bodies. Other events over the course of the two-day festival include women’s empowerment workshops and a leadership summit for literarily-inclined youth.
20% of 10 customers recommend
“I would like to see Vickie Winan given a second chance to perform at the festival next year. Given the circumstances that occurred at the event last, overall I feel...”
“I would like to see Vickie Winan given a second chance to perform at the festival next year. Given the circumstances that occurred at the event last, overall I feel that the festival was wonderful and uplifting.”