What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Natalie Grant at Atlanta Gospel Fest
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Galleria Centre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for rear seating (up to $26.50 value)
- $20 for mid-section seating (up to $36.50 value)
- $25 for VIP Artist Circle seating (up to $56.50 value)
- 2006–2009 and 2012: the years Grant won the Dove Award for “Female Vocalist of the Year”
- “Alive”: the song that earned her a Grammy nomination in 2012
- 1999: the year she released her self-titled debut album
- Awaken: her breakthrough album
- Hurricane: her latest album
- Common themes: love, redemption, faith, and overcoming personal struggles
Atlanta Gospel Fest
Dr. Riki Brooks cares about wellness—physical and spiritual. She designed the Atlanta Gospel Festival to help others build healthier lives even as they nourish their souls with praise music. Before heading to the concerts, guests can explore the healthcare pavilion, where they’ll find group fitness classes and tips on taking care of their bodies. Other events over the course of the two-day festival include women’s empowerment workshops and a leadership summit for literarily-inclined youth.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cobb Galleria Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cobb Galleria Centre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.