Hockey teams are often named after intimidating natural phenomena, such as the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Colorado Avalanche, and the Tuscaloosa Puberty. Experience the fury with today’s GrouponLive deal: for $110, you get an outing for one to a Chicago Blackhawks hockey game at the United Center (up to a $275 total value before taxes, or up to a $282 total value after taxes). The outing includes:
- One 300-level seat at a weekday game (up to a $112 value before taxes, or up to a $119 value after taxes) or Saturday game (up to a $130 value before taxes, or up to a $137 value after taxes)
- Admission to a pregame party at The Beer Bistro (a $125 value). The pregame party includes:
- An open bar
- Dinner buffet
- Performance by a live band
- Transportation from the party to the game on a luxury shuttle bus (a $20 value).
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday, October 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Boston Bruins on Saturday, October 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Avalanche on Saturday, October 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday, October 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Nashville Predators on Monday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.
The Chicago Blackhawks excite fans and frustrate opponents with their precise shooting, nimble skating, and clever dekes. Today’s deal ushers fans to 300-level seats, where they can catch stray pucks and hopelessly lost penguins. The Blackhawks have bolstered their defense with rookie goalie Mac Carruth, and last season, center Jonathan Toews led the squad with eight game-winning goals and set a personal record with 32 goals and 44 assists over 80 regular-season games. Right wing Ben Smith logged a team-leading 16.7% shooting percentage, building upon his already considerable reputation as fastest igloo builder in the NHL.
Thanks to the party-planning prowess of National Event Partners, Groupon holders score admission to a pregame Blackhawks celebration at The Beer Bistro. Here, guests can imbibe brews at an open bar and graze on a buffet that typically includes items such as sliders, salads, fish tacos, and prime rib carved into the shape of a sieve. A band will get fans in the mood to cheer with a rousing live set, and high-end shuttles will whisk them to the United Center before the puck drops.