- One ticket to National ShamrockFest 2014
- When: Saturday, March 22, at 3 p.m.
- Where: RFK Stadium
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.<p>
- $19 for general admission (up to $31.60 value)
- $69 for VIP admission (up to $94.79 value)
- Click here for ticket details.<p>
National ShamrockFest 2014
- What it is: a celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, complete with live music on seven stages, midway rides, and Irish-themed competitions
- What The Washington Post says about the fest: “If you want a big St. Patrick’s Day party—and we mean a really big St. Patrick’s Day party—it doesn’t get more over-the-top than ShamrockFest at RFK Stadium.”
- Who’s headlining: Dropkick Murphys, the American Celtic punk band known for their frenetic live performances
- A few of the other 30+ performers: fiddle-infused rock band The Fighting Jamesons, the Maple School of Irish Dance, and DJ Chris Styles
- What’s happening in the Irish Village: hula hoop contests, kilt-themed competitions, and interactions with roving leprechauns
- But if it’s in Ireland, how can I get there?: Don’t worry it’s just a name—it’s still in RFK Stadium
- Other highlights: a craft market, Irish food, and thousands of glow sticks
- Festive beverages: a multitude of beer trucks will dispense everything from Guinness to Angry Orchard Cider<p>