What You'll Get
Listening to a symphony lets you peer into the mind of a genius without taking a CAT scan of a Mensa meeting. Take in masterful compositions with this GrouponLive deal.
- $75 for a three-concert FlexPass to the National Symphony Orchestra (up to a $177 value)
- FlexPass can be used toward 1 seat at 3 individual concerts, 3 seats for the same concert, or a combination thereof.
- When: any NSO Classical concerts of your choice from October 3–December 7, or Messiah on December 19.
- Where: John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: orchestra level 2
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the National Symphony Orchestra's fall schedule.
National Symphony Orchestra 2013 Fall Season
- For a new multimedia work on the first President from a Pulitzer Prize-winning composer, and a performance by organist William Neil, see Saint-Saëns's "Organ Symphony," plus the world premiere of Roger Reynolds's george WASHINGTON on October 3–5
- For an aural birthday party with tenor Nikolai Schukoff, baritone Thomas Hampson, bass Yuri Vorobiev, and The Washington Chorus, see Celebrating Wagner at 200: Act III of Parsifal on October 10–12
- For violin playing that the New York Times said displayed "passionate zeal and vivid contrasts," conductor Kristjan Järvi and violinist Jennifer Koh perform Barber October 31 through November 2
- For pieces by Schumann, Britten, and Shostakovich, performed by Sol Gabetta, recipient of Gramophone's 2010 Young Artist Award, see Sol Gabetta, cello, plays Shostakovich on November 7–9
- For stunning displays of piano virtuosity, pianist Alice Sara Ott plays Liszt's Piano Concerto No. 2 with conductor Neeme Järvi November 14–16
- For an evening of classics conducted by Maestro Christoph Eschenbach and featuring NSO concertmaster Nurit Bar-Josef, see Nurit Bar-Josef, concertmaster, plays Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 4 / Brahms's Symphony No. 1 on December 5–7
- For the NSO's rendition of a holiday classic, showcasing the voices of The Choral Arts Society, see Handel's Messiah on December 19
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Must provide shipping address at checkout. Groupon NSO FlexPass will be mailed to your shipping address. Must redeem FlexPass in-person at Kennedy Center Box Office for concert tickets. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Kennedy Center. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Kennedy Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. For ADA accommodations, call box office. Not valid on 11/23 or for NSO Pops, some Messiah performances, or special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.