All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- National Western Stock Show
- When: Saturday, January 10–Tuesday, January 20
- Where: The Denver Coliseum or Events Center on the National Western Stock Show grounds; see the schedule for the location of each event
- Pickup from Will Call in the south lobby of the Expo Hall
- May pick up tickets starting at 7am on day of event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Event tickets include Ground Admission for the day of the event
- Free parking available in National Western lots
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Events and Dates
- $17 for one to see Team Colorado vs. the World on Saturday, January 10, at 8 p.m. seated in sections 206–230 ($29 value)
- $18 for one to see the Mexican Rodeo Extravaganza on Sunday, January 11, at 2 p.m. seated in sections 101–134 or 207–229 ($31 value)
- $18 for one to see the RAM Freestyle Reining on Sunday, January 11, at 4 p.m. seated in sections 1–8, 12–26, or 30–36, plus one drink voucher for a beer or soda ($31.50 value)
- $26 for one to see PBR Bull Riding on Monday, January 12, at 7 p.m. seated in sections 106–111, 126–130, or 206–230 ($44 value)
- $11 for one to see the Super Shootout Rodeo on Thursday, January 15, at 7 p.m. seated in sections 206–230 ($19 value)
- $13 for one to see Super Dogs on Tuesday, January 20, at 6:30 p.m. with no reserved seating, plus one drink voucher for a beer or soda ($22.50 value)
2015 National Western Stock Show
In January, for the 109th time, the National Western Stock Show aims to thrill fans while showcasing the skills of both local and international competitors. The two-week event bucks into action on January 10 with a rodeo showdown, when some of Colorado’s top cowboys clash with opponents from around the globe. A day later, RAM Freestyle Reining adds a splash of color to the dusty festivities with costumes, musical themes, and props, and the Mexican Rodeo Extravaganza promises a cultural celebration along with activities such as mutton bustin’.
On January 12 the show continues with PBR bull riding, during which the world’s best riders cling to 1,800-pound beasts for eight seconds—long enough to shake up the juice boxes in their back pockets. As an alternative to all the rodeo revelry, fans can also stop by the grounds for Super Dogs on January 20 and marvel at pooches as they sprint, slide, and soar through jaw-dropping tricks.
National Western Stock Show
In 1906, the first-ever National Western Stock Show drew an estimated 15,000 people over six days, and the Grand Champion steer sold for 33 cents per pound. Fast forward to 2006, when more than 726,000 fans attended the show’s 100th anniversary. Today, the show operates as a charitable organization, providing scholarships in agriculture and medicine. But it also persists as a showcase not only for local and international competitors, but for animals as well. In fact, more than 15,000 horses, cattle, sheep, goats, bison, yak, and other livestock prance across the show grounds every year, squeezing visits in between eating, sleeping, and doing their owners’ taxes.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting at 7 a.m. on day of event for a ticket at will call in the south lobby of the Expo Hall. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at X. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects National Western Stock Show's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.