What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket for best available seating (up to $18 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, April 9, at 2 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 10, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16, at 2 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17, at 2 p.m.
The Music Man, Jr.
- The Man: a flim-flam artist who rolls into town with the intention of absconding with the funds for a make-believe marching band
- The Music: takes hold of his heart when he falls for a local librarian and can’t bear to leave—unfortunately, he still couldn’t carry a tune if it had handles
- The Jr.: this kid-friendly musical draws from its five-time Tony-winning parent with such songs as “76 Trombones” and “Goodnight Ladies”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.