- $20 for one ticket to Naughty Little Cabaret presents Naughty Little Valentine’s Day Show (up to $30 value). Admission includes a round of shots and access to interactive games and contests.
- Where: Original Mothers
- Section: best available
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, February 12, at 9 p.m.
- Friday, February 13, at 7 p.m., 9 p.m., or 11 p.m.
- Saturday, February 14, at 6 p.m., 8 p.m., or 10 p.m.
Naughty Little Cabaret presents Naughty Little Valentine’s Day Show
Five times as seductive as the average box of candy, the Naughty Little Valentine’s Day Show is a sultry evening of female and male burlesque, some of which some of which shimmied and sang their way into 21st Century Burlesque Magazine’s list of the top 50 performers in the world including Lola Van Ella and Jeez Loueez. Among the other burlesque royalty performing is Burlesque Hall of Fame member Tila Von Twirl, who’s known as the Origami Crane of Sequins & Pain, local belly dancer Eva La Feva, fire-dancing circus king, Mr. Spring, quick-changing temptress Lady Jack, and acrobatic Venezuelan pole-artist, Anghell. Suave emcee Rob “The Pup” Racine hosts the revue, flashing a toothy grim before he introduces each performer.
Naughty Little Cabaret
Naughty Little Cabaret proves that burlesque isn't just for women. Their roster of performers includes both male and female stars, all of whom take over the stage each week to put on a saucy variety-style revue. Audiences might be treated to the dance moves of Bazuka Joe, the acrobatics of Burlesque Hall of Famer Ray Gunn, or the humorous teasing of Tila Von Twirl. But Naughty Little Cabaret is nothing if not unpredictable—their ever-changing shows might include anything from fire dancing to appearances by DiDa "Legs of Halsted" Ritz, familiar to fans of RuPaul's Drag Race.