- $12 for one ticket to the NBA House basketball experience, presented by BBVA Compass ($20.50 value)
- Where: Skylight at Moynihan Station
- Entrance: 33rd Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children aged two and under receive free admission.
Dates and Times
- Tuesday, February 10, at 2 p.m. - 5 p.m. or 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 11, at 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 12, at 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Next week, as part of NBA All-Star 2015 festivities, NBA House will transform the extravagant event space Skylight at Moynihan Station into a basketball oasis complete with a custom-built half-court. On each day, fans gather for a full slate of activities, including appearances from NBA stars and legends. Nate Archibald and Ron Harper stop by on Wednesday, and Horace Grant, Mugsy Bogues, and Mitch Richmond captain a robust lineup of former stars on Thursday.
In addition to discussing the physics of slam dunks with the former pros, fans can show off their own skills thanks to an array of interactive challenges. They can knock down shots for prizes, re-create famous buzzer beaters, and even star in personalized videos to share with their friends or sneak into a TV-broadcast clip package. The action continues in the Playstation gaming lounge, where competitors sink virtual buckets on NBA2K15.