- One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship
- When: Second Round, Thursday, March 19
- Where: Moda Center
- Door time: 90 minutes before first game of session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Sessions and Seating
For Session 1:
- $45 for seating in sections 310–311 or 325 ($53.50 value)
- $61 for seating in sections 321–323 or 330–331 ($69.90 value)
For Session 2:
- $50 for seating in sections 310–311 or 325 ($58.65 value)
- $66 for seating in sections 306, 322–323, or 330–331 ($75.05 value)
Each session features two games. The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 15.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Value reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness continues in Portland, as the second round of the 2015 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfolds at Moda Center. Thursday’s crucial games will be part of a dynamic weekend of basketball that will see the original field of 68 whittled down to just 16 teams. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 15, it’s safe to assume the weekend will be packed with heart-pumping moments and improbable upsets. In fact, last year’s national champion, seventh-seed UConn, was the lowest-seeded team to with the championship since 1985.
NCAA, March Madness, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.