The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for a two-day G-Pass to the NCAA Division III men’s basketball tournament semifinal and National Championship rounds, plus the NABC All-Star game (a $31.20 value)
- Where: Salem Civic Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Friday; 2 p.m. on Saturday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Times
- The semifinal rounds take place on Friday, March 21, at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The National Championship takes place on Saturday, March 22, at 5:30 p.m.
- The NABC All-Star game precedes the National Championship on March 22 at 3 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
DIII Men’s Basketball Tournament
When the NCAA Division III men’s basketball tournament reaches the Salem Civic Center on March 21, the field of 62 teams will have been whittled down to just four. Facing win-or-go-home realities, the remaining squads will all have their sights set on the National Championship game the following day and the giant trophy-shaped cookie that goes to its winner.
A season ago, the Amherst Lord Jeffs emerged from the pack to claim their first national title since 2007. After winning their final eight games of the 2013-14 regular season, the Lord Jeffs appear to have once again caught fire at just the right time. However, the field is packed with potential champions, including Wisconsin Stevens-Point. Since 2004, Wisconsin Stevens-Point has won three national championships, including back-to-back titles in 2004-05.