Thursday, April 7, at 5 p.m. (National Semifinal 1)
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in section 307, 310, 321, 322, 325, or 326
- $70 for one G-Pass for seating in section 304, 305, 312, 319, or 320
Thursday, April 7, at 8:30 p.m. (National Semifinal 2)
- $60 for one G-Pass for seating in section 307, 310, 321, 322, 325, or 326
- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in section 304, 305, 312, 319, or 320
Saturday, April 9, at 8 p.m. (National Championship)
- $65 for one G-Pass for seating in section 307, 310, 321,322, 325, or 326
- $80 for one G-Pass for seating in section 304, 305, 312, 319, or 320
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
NCAA Division I Men’s Hockey Championship
When the first puck drops on March 25, 16 of the country’s top college hockey teams begin their quest for a national title. To get there, they’ll have to battle through two rounds of regional action before reaching the coveted Frozen Four—the climax of the tournament. As last season’s tournament proved, anything can happen once the teams hit the ice: after coming into it as underdogs, Providence upset their region’s top team in the Regional Semifinal, held their next two opponents to a goal apiece, then topped favorites Boston University in the national championships.
Although the bracket won’t be announced until Sunday, March 20, fans can expect high-stakes action from some of the nation’s top teams. The championship will culminate with the Frozen Four at Amalie Arena, where the national semifinals will take place on April 7 and the national championship will unfold on April 9.