- One all-session pass for the 2015 NCAA men’s lacrosse championships
- Customers buy ticket through Ticketmaster and must enter promo code Groupon at checkout
- Where: Lincoln Financial Field
- Door time: One hour before first game
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, May 23: two Division I semifinal games at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, May 24: Division III championship game at 1 p.m. and Division II championship game at 4 p.m.
- Monday, May 25: Division I championship game at 1 p.m.
- $50 for lower-level end-zone seating ($55 value)
- $70 for lower-level corner seating ($75 value)
- $110 for lower-level midfield seating ($115 value)
- $120 for club sideline seating ($125 value)
- $135 for club midfield seating ($140 value)
Passes also include entrance to a Loyalty Reward Program. Additional benefits include:
- Exclusive 2015 men’s lacrosse lanyard and ticket pouch
- Fast-access passes to avoid long lines into Lincoln Financial Field via a dedicated lane for Loyalty Reward Members
- A $5 concession credit for each member to use towards food and drinks at Lincoln Financial Field
- A $5 merchandise credit off purchases of $50 or more of championship gear
- First access to purchase 2016 men’s lacrosse championship tickets before other pre-sales and sales to general public begin
- Special discounts and more
2015 NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championships
For three days, Lincoln Financial Field transforms into the epicenter of college lacrosse as elite squads battle to earn the title of national champions. The action kicks off on Saturday, when four Div. I semifinalists—survivors from a tournament field of 16 teams—fight for a berth in the championship game. On the following day, two champions will be crowned before nightfall, as the Div. II and Div. III finalists square off in successive matches, leaving plenty of time for the winners to compare trophies in the locker room. The main event arrives on Monday, when the Div. I finalists fight for timeless prestige of a national championship.