What You'll Get
- Tickets begin at $50; click here to see pricing and seating options.
- Pricing varies by session.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Session 1 (Round of 64)—Thursday, March 17
- Session 2 (Round of 64)—Thursday, March 17
- Session 3 (Round of 32)—Saturday, March 19
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What does a session include?: each session encompasses two games; the teams will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 13
- When does it start?: the starting times for each session have yet to be finalized (they’ll be announced on March 13), but doors open 90 minutes before the session’s first game
- Why buy on our site?: although the tickets themselves are not discounted, deal buyers get a chance to bypass the rush for tickets and guarantee that they’ll enjoy the championship from seats that have been set aside especially for them
2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness comes to Raleigh, as the First and Second Rounds of the 2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship unfold at PNC Arena. When the final buzzer sounds at the end of the weekend, the tournament’s field of 68 will have been whittled down to just 16 teams. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 13, it’s safe to assume the slate will be packed with heart-pumping moments and improbable upsets. In fact, four of the past five tournament semifinals have included at least one team seeded between 7th and 11th.
NCAA, March Madness, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through http://gr.pn/1QoDtrY. Contact PNC Arena at (919) 861-2300 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue, NCAA, North Carolina State University and their affiliates from any related claims. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.