- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in section 401, 407, 408, or 414
- $47.50 for one G-Pass for seating in section 301, 307, 308, or 314
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Session 1 (Tuesday, March 15)
- Session 2 (Wednesday, March 16)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What does a session include?: each session encompasses two games; the teams will be announced after the bracket is released on Selection Sunday, March 13
- When does it start?: the starting times for each session have yet to be finalized (they’ll be announced on March 13), but doors open 90 minutes before the session’s first game
- Why buy on Groupon?: although the tickets themselves are not discounted, Groupon buyers get a chance to bypass the rush for tickets and guarantee that they’ll enjoy the championship from seats that have been set aside especially for them
2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship
All winter long, college basketball teams around the country grind it out just for the chance to compete for the national title in April. This year, NCAA March Madness kicks off in Dayton, as the 2016 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship First Four unfolds at UD Arena. These games serve as the tournament’s prelude, finalizing which schools will compete in the 64-team pandemonium of the next round. Though seeds and matchups won’t be finalized until March 13, it’s safe to assume the slate will be packed with heart-pumping moments and improbable upsets. In fact, four of the past five tournament semifinals have included at least one team seeded between 7th and 11th.
NCAA, March Madness, and Selection Sunday are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.