- One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four
- Where: Amalie Arena
- Door time: 90 minutes before the session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Options and Games
- $60 for one G-Pass for terrace-level seating in section 308 or 309 ($77.35 value)
- $110 for one G-Pass for club seating in sections 5–8, marked in light green on the seating chart, plus a $10 food-and-beverage voucher ($139.50 value). Food and adult beverages may be purchased and consumed within the club area.
For each option, choose between the following sessions:
- Sunday, April 5, at 6:30 p.m. — semifinals, featuring two games
- Tuesday, April 7, at 8:30 p.m. — championship game
The teams in each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the Regional Rounds conclude on March 30.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Women’s Final Four
College basketball’s top women’s teams collide on April 5 and 7 to crown a new champion in Tampa Bay. UConn has claimed two consecutive titles heading into 2015, but repeat success is never a guarantee in the NCAA Tournament. Whichever teams step up to the final event on April 7, fans in terrace or club seating can cheer the players toward victory or console the mascots, who never see game time when it matters most.
NCAA and Women’s Final Four are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.