- Exclusive presale: $16 for one ticket to a single session of the 2015 NCAA women’s gymnastics championships ($20 value)
- Where: Fort Worth Convention Center
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: 1.5 hours prior to each event
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to learn more about what to expect at each session.
- Semifinal #1 (2 p.m. Eastern Time) or Semifinal #2 (8 p.m. Eastern Time) on Friday, April 17, at TBD
- Super Six team finals on Saturday, April 18, at 7 p.m. Eastern Time
- Individual event finals on Sunday, April 19, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time
2015 NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships
The 2014 NCAA women’s gymnastics championships didn’t crown a champion—they crowned two. That’s because the defending-champion Florida Gators and the Oklahoma Sooners finished with identical scores of 198.175, leading to the competition’s first-ever tie and national co-championship in NCAA women’s gymnastics history.
This year, similar drama could unfold at the Fort Worth Convention Center, where the country’s top gymnasts will meet on April 17–19. During the weekend’s competition, the semifinal and Super Six sessions will whittle a field of 36 down to a national champion, and other events will do the same for all-around individual competitors. Though this year’s field won’t be decided until after regionals in early April, it could feature the likes of six-time champion Alabama, who have won back-to-back SEC titles, and Oklahoma, who went undefeated this season.