- One G-Pass to the 2015 NCAA Division I Women’s Basketball Championship Greensboro Regional
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- Seating: sections 103–104 or 130–131
- Door time: one hour before the session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Ticket Options and Games
- $18 for one G-Pass for a child or senior ($29.90 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass for an adult ($40.75 value)
For each option, choose between the following sessions:
- Friday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, March 29, at 12 p.m.
The teams in each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after the first two rounds of the tournament conclude on March 23.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 NCAA Women’s Basketball Championship
With the regular season over and all conference tournaments settled, 64 teams will be left fighting for the national title in the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament in March. When some of college basketball’s top women’s teams convene at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, only 16 will remain in the tournament. The regional action in Greensboro features four battle-tested teams looking to win their way through to the tournament’s penultimate stage. By Sunday night, one team will stamp its ticket to the Final Four in Tampa.
NCAA, Final Four, and March Madness are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. All other trademarks and licenses are property of their respective holders.