What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see the NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship ($29.90 value)
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Seating: sections 304, 305, 312, 313, 319, 320, 327, and 328
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates:
- Session 1, featuring semifinal matches, on Thursday, December 18, at 6 p.m.
- Session 2, featuring the championship match, on Saturday, December 20, at 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship
With the Division I volleyball championship’s 64-team field set in stone, 2014’s top squads vie for a trip to the finals in Oklahoma City. Notable among the contenders, defending champs Penn State look to reprise their glory and claim a sixth title in eight years, a dynastic feat more impressive than installing gold thrones in the locker room. Across the bracket, Stanford stands as the top-seeded team entering the tourney behind a near-flawless 29-1 regular-season performance. No matter the outcome of the earlier rounds, the Championship field promises to showcase the top talent in college volleyball.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Chesapeake Energy Arena on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.