- $15 for one G-Pass to see the NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship ($29.90 value)
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Seating: sections 304, 305, 312, 313, 319, 320, 327, and 328
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates:
- Session 1, featuring semifinal matches, on Thursday, December 18, at 6 p.m.
- Session 2, featuring the championship match, on Saturday, December 20, at 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
NCAA Division I Women’s Volleyball Championship
With the Division I volleyball championship’s 64-team field set in stone, 2014’s top squads vie for a trip to the finals in Oklahoma City. Notable among the contenders, defending champs Penn State look to reprise their glory and claim a sixth title in eight years, a dynastic feat more impressive than installing gold thrones in the locker room. Across the bracket, Stanford stands as the top-seeded team entering the tourney behind a near-flawless 29-1 regular-season performance. No matter the outcome of the earlier rounds, the Championship field promises to showcase the top talent in college volleyball.