What You'll Get
NCAA Wrestling Championships
- Year the tournament began: 1928
- Winningest schools: the Oklahoma State Cowboys have the most championships, followed by the Iowa Hawkeyes
- Number of weight classes: 10, starting at 125 pounds
- Number of participating wrestlers: 330 (33 per weight class), 290 of which will be determined via automatic qualification; the other 40 spots are selected at-large by the NCAA Division I Wrestling Committee
- Trivia: No tournament was held between 1943–1945 due to World War II
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.