What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to see Ne-Yo (up to $val value)
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- When you may have first heard those smooth tenor vocals: in 2007 on Ne-Yo’s No. 1 hit “Because of You”
- When you may have first heard his songwriting skills: in 2004 on fellow R&B artist Mario’s hit, “Let Me Love You”
- Other artists he’s collaborated with vocally: Pitbull, Cher Lloyd, Celine Dion
- Other artists he’s penned songs for: Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, Musiq
- His connection to The Matrix: producer Big D Evans dubbed him Ne-Yo because he said the R&B artist saw music the way Neo saw the matrix
- His latest album: 2014’s Non Fiction, which features the single “She Knows”
- Joining him live: Kandace Springs and Kevin Ross
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Myrtle Beach. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.