- $19 for one ticket to Neal McCoy (up to $31.50 value)
- When: Friday, April 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lerner Theatre
- Seating: rear of the main floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- His style: honky-tonk that harkens to traditionalist country, but with a sense of humor
- His voice: a twangy baritone akin to Charley Pride
- Which is fitting because: Neal started his career back in 1981 as Pride’s opening act
- And he’s still grateful for that: because he just released a tribute album entitled Pride – A Tribute to Charley Pride
- Neal McCoy #1 hits certain to inspire sing- and swig-alongs: “Wink,” “No Doubt About It”
- Perhaps the only music video to feature Jack Hanna hunting the endangered species of Rob Schneider: “Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On”
- What to expect at Neal’s live show: feel-good hits and feel-sullen ballads delivered by a veteran showman with a disarming smile