What You'll Get
- $22 for tea tour and concert matinée package, which includes a ticket to the concert of your choice, plus a museum tour, tea, and homemade goods (up to $37.99 value)
- There are two concerts on April 23, one at 4:30 p.m. and one at 7:30 p.m. All other concerts begin at 3 p.m.
- Calm and Civil Unrest (Saturday, February 20): pianist Ronée Boyce plays pieces “from contrasting ends of the musical and political spectrum”
- Looney Tunes! (Saturday, April 2): vocalists Manuele and Jennifer Mizzi bring musical classics from the animated world to life in this kid-friendly concert
- Germany, Spain and BACK Again! (Sunday, April 3): pianist Martin Söderberg returns to play works from Bach, Beethoven, and Ravel
- Young Masters of Classical Music (Saturday, April 23, 4:30 p.m.): a kid-friendly concert featuring the young stars of the 2016 Neapolitan Music Festival
- Sujari Britt Live in Concert (Saturday, April 23, 7:30 p.m.): the acclaimed U.S. cellist makes her Canadian debut, joined by Ronée Boyce on piano
- Arias & Symphonies! (Saturday, May 7): featuring soprano Allison Arends
- Mercer-Park Duo (Saturday, May 28): award-winning duo Angela Park and Rachel Mercer return to play works by Beethoven, Rachmaninoff, Shostakovich, and many others
- Acclarion! (Saturday, June 18): the final entry in this year’s kid series features a clarinet-accordion duo in an educational, fun-filled concert
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.