- One ticket to see Enrique Bunbury
- When: Friday, September 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Greek Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $29 for section C (up to $53.60 value)
- $45 for the terrace (up to $74.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His voice: a muscular yet tender tenor that can make a ballad rock
- His look: like a Spanish Jim Morrison, complete with shaggy curls, tattoos, and tight leather pants
- How long he’s been seducing the planet: since 1986, when his first group, Heroes del Silencio, started wowing international audiences with its twist on Spanish rock
- When Bunbury embarked on his solo career: 1996
- Where he took his stage name: from Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest, which might give some insight into his lyrical prowess
- What to expect from the show: a setlist containing decades of solo hits, plus material from his latest, Palosanto—a cosmic collection of songs that sound like they were recorded at a retro disco inside a UFO