- $25 for one G-Pass to see Rob Zombie (up to $56.85 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: City National Civic
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met him: as the lead singer of White Zombie, which unleashed bizzarro, horror-themed industrial metal with iconic artwork from 1985–1998
- Since then: He’s sold over 15 million albums worldwide with White Zombie and his solo work. He’s also become an accomplished director of horror films such as the Halloween remake and The Devil’s Rejects, plus the upcoming 31.
- Despite his cinematic success: Rob Zombie’s heart belongs to rocking and shocking his loyal fans with dependably theatrical, overtly over-the-top live performances
- A few of his shock-rocking albums: 2001’s The Sinister Urge, 2006’s Educated Horses, 2013’s Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor
- What almost all of them have in common: Parental Advisory stickers; lyrics that probably aren’t about kittens, unless those kittens are playing in the ribcage of a skeleton
- How Rob has described his upcoming album to Billboard.com: “It sounds weird, man. That’s a really good thing.”