- One G-Pass to The Music of Led Zeppelin, presented by Silicon Valley Symphony
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: City National Civic
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $22 for the balcony (up to $45.75 value)
- $35 for the dress circle (up to $62.80 value)
- $45 for the floor (up to $77.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Music of Led Zeppelin
The musicians of Silicon Valley Symphony don’t usually see lighters swaying back and forth in the audience. But when they debuted their 18-song tribute to Led Zeppelin, the orchestra’s arrangement of “Stairway to Heaven” was so epic, the crowd couldn’t resist taking out their Bics. Of course, much of the heft came from the addition of a full rock band and vocalist Randy Jackson, the frontman of heavy-metal group Zebra.
Although Led Zeppelin isn’t what’s typically heard at a Symphony concert, guest conductor Brent Havens saw many opportunities to add classical touches to the music of Plant, Page, Bonham, and Jones. Whether supplementing the vocals of “Immigrant Song” with strings and French horns, or commanding a chorus of black dogs to bark the chorus of “Black Dog,” the musicians will put their own spin on the band’s canon, helping audiences hear old favorites in brand-new ways.