- $29 for one G-Pass to Phillip Phillips With Special Guests Saints of Valory (up to $59 value)
- When: Friday, December 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: RIMAC Arena – UCSD
- Seating: bench seats
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Phillip Phillips With Special Guests Saints of Valory
- Where you’ve seen Phillip Phillips: winning American Idol’s 11th season
- How he did it: with his rich and throaty voice
- Where you heard him after that: singing the folk-rock hit “Home,” which debuted in the Top 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, and has since been certified quadruple platinum
- His latest album: Behind the Light
- Songs you might hear live: “Home” (of course), “Man on the Moon,” “Gone, Gone, Gone,” and a cover of Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”
- Where you’ve heard Saints of Vallory: on the buzz-worthy hit “Neon Eyes”
- Cover that’s gained them even more fans: their rousing version of Lorde’s “Royals”
- International ties: a lead singer from Brazil, a drummer from France, a keyboardist born in Greece, a guitar amp made in Japan