What You'll Get
The ’70s were a golden age for soul songwriters, since soul stations were popping up all over and the most popular names in the country were “Baby” and “Ooh.” Shake your hips to old-fashioned simplicity with this deal.
- $24 to see 70’s Soul Jam featuring The Stylistics, Brenton Wood, Bloodstone, Peaches and Herb, and Barbara Lewis (up to a $48.15 value)
- When: Sunday, July 14, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Seating: section C
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
70’s Soul Jam
The Stylistics performing "You Are Everything" live
* The sound: smoother than silk sheets soaked in clarified butter * The look: sharp, often with matching suits * The school: old * Philly soul hits The Stylistics sang that are capable of soothing a jittery rabbit: "Betcha by Golly, Wow," "You Are Everything" * Where else you've heard "Betcha by Golly, Wow": covered by Prince * Number of gold singles The Stylistics gathered: five, including one for "You Make Me Feel Brand New" * Brenton Wood songs you've sung to yourself, but probably didn't know the titles of: "Gimme Little Sign," "The Oogum Boogum Song" * Why you didn't know the titles: because he sings "just gimme some kind of sign, girl," and neither oogum nor boogum are real words * Peaches and Herb song that everybody knows by heart: "Reunited" * Bloodstone hits that make you want to slow dance with anything that has legs: "Outside Woman," "Natural High" * Barbara Lewis singles that made the '60s a better place: "Puppy Love," "Hello Stranger"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 15, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 7/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Greek Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.