- One ticket to see Los Lonely Boys & Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- When: Saturday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for section C (up to $38.50 value)
- $33 for the front of the north or south terrace (up to $53.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Los Lonely Boys & Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- Los tres hermanos de Los Lonely Boys: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza
- Self-described sound: “Texican Rock and Roll”
- Definition of “Texican Rock and Roll”: 1: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues and unabashed party rock; 2: ZZ Top’s quinceañera
- Their debut single “Heaven” landed at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and earned a Grammy Award
- Latest album: 2014’s Revelation
- Guests on this record: Joe Walsh and Warren Haynes
- How you know Kenny Wayne Shepherd: he’s the guitarist responsible for “Blue on Black” and “Deja Voodoo”
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd has had seven #1 blues albums, including the latest that debuted at #1: “Goin’ Home”
- Number of platinum albums he’s released: three
- Number of Shepherd’s albums that have hit #1 on the Billboard US Blues charts: all seven
- What’s new: Goin’ Home, which includes contributions from musical luminaries such as Ringo Starr, Keb’ Mo’, Joe Walsh, and Warren Haynes
- Legendary guitar encounters: for a one-night stint with Jimmy Fallon’s house band, The Roots, Shepherd played the same Fender Stratocaster that Jimi Hendrix played at Woodstock