Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Old School Saturday Night
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Greek Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for section C (up to $48.75 value)
- $35 for terrace section (up to $69.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Old School Saturday Night
- Morris Day and The Time: When he was in high school, Morris Day formed a band with Prince and André Cymone—his mom serving as the manager. Later, he went on to lead The Time, star in Prince’s Purple Rain, and get crowds moving to funk-pop hits including “Jungle Love” and “The Bird.”
- Lakeside Collective: This young trio from Chicago’s north side fuses funk, jazz, and psychedelic rock to spark foot friction and heat up the dance floor.
- Ready for the World: Ready for the World, an R&B act from Flint, Michigan, drew on the principals of funk and new-jack swing for their 1985 breakout chart-topper, “Oh Sheila,” and all the hits that followed.
- Alexander O’Neal: Formerly signed to Prince’s label, this R&B crooner broke out on his own with “Saturday Love,” “Fake,” and “If I Were Here Tonight.”
- A Taste of Honey: Disco diva Janice Marie ruled the charts and won a Grammy by teaching the world to get out on the floor and “Boogie Oogie Oogie” til you just can’t boogie no more.
89% of 18 customers recommend
“Good experience. The seats were surprisingly good.”