- $28 for one G-Pass to see 103.7 KVIL’s Poptopia featuring NEEDTOBREATHE, Rachel Platten, Elle King, Andy Grammer, and Banks (up to $53.04 value)
- When: Friday, September 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: South Side Ballroom
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
103.7 KVILs Poptopia
- NEEDTOBREATHE: Brothers Bear and Bo Rinehart and bassist Seth Bolt play Grammy-nominated roots rock such as “State I’m In,” “Girl Named Tennessee,” and “The Heart,” off their newest release, Rivers in the Wasteland.
- Andy Grammer: Grammer, a singer-songwriter who melts rock, pop, and soul into smooth, positive tunes such as “Keep Your Head Up” and “Back Home” draws on influences as diverse as John Mayer, the Fray, Lauryn Hill, and Kanye West.
- Rachel Platten: This power-pop singer-songwriter from Massachusetts dropped her first album in 2003 and her second in 2011—all of her struggles breaking into the music industry are packed into her first smash hit, 2015’s “Fight Song.”
- Elle King: This LA-based singer is making a name for herself with fierce, catchy singles, including “Playing for Keeps” and “Ex’s & Oh’s,” thanks to smoky vocals that sound just as at home in a throwback jazz lounge as they do on the soundtrack of Mob Wives Chicago.
- Banks: Dark and smoky pop in the vein of Lana Del Rey and FKA Twigs layers visceral lyrics over a landscape of heavy, low-register synthesizers, creating singles such as “Beggin for Thread,” “Warm Water,” and “Drowning.”
South Side Ballroom
1135 S Lamar
Dallas, TX 75215