What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for platinum seating (up to $67.40 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $56.70 value)
- $23 for one G-Pass for mezzanine and balcony seating (up to $45.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway
- The Show: A whirlwind tour through a century of beloved musicals, staged with some of the stars that brought them to life.
- For Fans Of: Jesus Christ Superstar, the work of Cole Porter and Rodgers and Hammerstein, and musicals in general.
- Press Quotes: “It was a non-stop showcase of some of the most talented people alive, and I wanted all my friends to be there with me.” - Lousiville.com
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.