What You'll Get
- $65 for one G-Pass for sections 4–8 (up to $100.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Neil deGrasse Tyson
- The titles on Neil deGrasse Tyson’s business cards: astrophysicist/cosmologist/science communicator/author
- Why he needs bigger business cards: he’s also a director at Hayden Planetarium and a frequent TV host for science shows, including PBS’s Nova ScienceNow and Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
- How he got his start: giving astronomy lectures at age 15, and studying physics at Harvard University, astronomy at University of Texas at Austin, and astrophysics at Columbia University
- A few of his accolades: 18 honorary doctorates (and counting); spots on “The 2007 Time 100” and Harvard 100 for being an influential person; an asteroid named 13123 Tyson
- How he makes his scientific knowledge accessible to diverse audiences: by lacing his conversational style with humor, multimedia presentations, and the occasional live tweeting
- His current lecture: “An Astrophysicist Goes to the Movies,” in which he explores science truths and faux pas in films, including Gravity and Star Wars; in true interactive fashion, it includes a Q&A with the audience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 1, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.