What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Neil Diamond
- When: Wednesday, March 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Schottenstein Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for sections 301–302 or 326–334 (up to $75.95 value)
- $60 for sections 201–203, 225–234, 303–307, or 321–325 (up to $108.15 value)
- $90 for sections 101–107, 121–134, 204–207, 221–224, or floor 1–6 (up to $166.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 37: the number of Top-40 singles he’s charted over the past five decades
- 16: the number of his albums that have landed on the Top 10
- 13: the number of Grammy nominations he’s racked up
- 1: the spot where 2008’s Home Before Dark debuted on Billboard’s Top Albums chart in both the U.S. and the UK
- Too many to count: the number of honors he’s accrued, including a Golden Globe Award, the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, NARAS’s MusiCares 2009 Person of the Year award, a Kennedy Center Honor in 2011, and memberships in both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must present voucher with valid ID at will call at Schottenstein Center on 3/18. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1.5hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.