What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Neil Diamond
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Frank Erwin
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for upper-level end-zone sections 84–90 (up to $76.50 value)
- $65 for upper-sideline sections 63–91 or 77–81 (up to $108.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 37: the number of Top-40 singles he’s charted over the past five decades
- 16: the number of his albums that have landed on the Top 10
- 13: the number of Grammy nominations he’s racked up
- 1: the spot where 2008’s Home Before Dark debuted on Billboard’s Top Albums chart in both the U.S. and the UK
- Too many to count: the number of honors he’s accrued, including a Golden Globe Award, the Sammy Cahn Lifetime Achievement Award, NARAS’s MusiCares 2009 Person of the Year award, a Kennedy Center Honor in 2011, and memberships in both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame
About Neil Diamond
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Frank Erwin Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.