- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18.21 value)
- $15 for two general-admission tickets (up to $36.42 value)
- $65 for one VIP table for four plus one bottle of house wine (up to $140.06 total value)
Neil Diamond Birthday Celebration 2016
- Neil Diamond’s birthday: January 24 (he’ll be 75)
- Neil Diamond’s birthday celebration: his ringer and ringer’s band perform a slew of hits such as “Cherry Cherry,” “America,” “Kentucky Woman,” and—of course—”Sweet Caroline”
- Neil Diamond’s ringer: Eddie “Diamond” Kij, who possesses Neil’s silken voice and come-hither eyebrows as well as his knack for in-show banter and wearing hypnotic sequined shirts
- Neil Diamond’s ringer’s band: the All-Star AZ Diamond Band
- Neil Diamond’s ringer’s raves: he won AZ Diamond’s Best of Scottsdale award every year from 2012–2014
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.