What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for side orchestra seating, section B or G (rows K–V) (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- What a “bad” review looks like for Neil Sedaka: “Too clean cut,” “smiles too much,” and “doesn’t look like your typical rock ‘n’ roller.” That’s about as rough as they get, according to an interview with the Guardian.
- Hits: “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do” and “Calendar Girl,” and “Laughter in the Rain,” to name just a few of many
- Hobbies: being a child prodigy pianist, writing hits for singers like Connie Francis, remembering that he has both a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a slot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and daydreaming about the street named for him in Brooklyn
- What you’ll hear: classic tunes that combine peppy lyrics, soul-inspired harmonies, and of course, lush piano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.