What You'll Get
- $39 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in mid-to-rear of sections 1–3 (up to $78.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What a “bad” review looks like for Neil Sedaka: “Too clean cut,” “smiles too much,” and “doesn’t look like your typical rock ‘n’ roller.” That’s about as rough as they get, according to an interview with the Guardian.
- Hits: “Breaking Up Is Hard to Do” and “Calendar Girl,” and “Laughter in the Rain,” to name just a few of many
- Hobbies: being a child prodigy pianist, writing hits for singers like Connie Francis, remembering that he has both a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a slot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame, and daydreaming about the street named for him in Brooklyn
- What you’ll hear: classic tunes that combine peppy lyrics, soul-inspired harmonies, and of course, lush piano
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.