What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Neil Young
- When: Wednesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for early-discount open-air general-admission seating (up to $46.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for early-discount open-air general-admission seating (up to $46.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 open-air general-admission seating (up to $46.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Younger Neil Young (1966–1970): pioneered the folk-rock genre with Buffalo Springfield, created immortal four-part harmonies with Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young, and took guitar solos to another planet with his band Crazy Horse
- Young Neil Young (1972–1979): gave the world the country-rock masterpiece, Harvest, got raw with Tonight’s the Night, and continued to switch gears between albums of acoustic beauty and electric fury—both of which are represented on 1979’s Rust Never Sleeps
- Weird Neil Young (1980–1988): experimented with electronic rock, rockabilly, and whatever else interested him, leading him to become the only man ever sued by his record company for not sounding like himself (the plaintiff has since apologized)
- Advanced Neil Young (1989-2014): returned like a wrecking ball with “Rockin’ in the Free World,” stole your heart again with “Harvest Moon,” and, much like rust, never slept as he recorded an environmentally conscious concept album and even invented a new HD audio player
- Today’s Neil Young: still has an ax to grind (literally and metaphorically) as he takes on big business with his latest album, The Monsanto Years, recorded with Willie Nelson’s sons Lukas and Micah of the band Promise of the Real, who will be accompanying Neil on this tour
- How Neil Kept it Neil In the Recording Process: in his words, “No auto tune or vocal booths were used, and no ears were harmed in the making of this record.”
- What You’ll Hear on This Tour: Recent shows have featured well-known hits such as “Down by the River” as well as deep cuts including “Walk On” from On the Beach. Fans can also expect pointed new tracks from The Monsanto Years.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.