What You'll Get
- $10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $23.68 value)
- The Nelly Style: a mellow flow that melts a Midwestern twang into a Dirty South drawl, then tops it with poppy choruses that pack hooks as catchy as schoolyard chants
- Before he was Nelly: he was simply Cornell Iral Haynes, Jr., an aspiring St. Louis rapper whose time in the group St. Lunatic was cut short by the almost overnight success of…
- Country Grammar: the 2000 solo debut that made Nelly a household name, included singles “E.I.” and “Ride Wit Me,” went nine-times platinum, and paved the way for 2002’s Nellyville and its ubiquitous single…
- “Hot in Herre”: the duds-doffing club anthem that earned Nelly his first Grammy and gave everybody something to hum at the sauna
- By the Numbers: Nelly has sold more than 21.8 million albums in the US, making him the fourth best-selling rapper in the nation.
- Moonlighting with Nelly: When he’s not sending rap hits up the charts, Nelly appears in movies (The Longest Yard), runs clothing lines (Vokal and Apple Bottoms), and stars as himself in reality series such as Real Husbands of Hollywood and Nellyville
- What Nelly Has in Store For You: gems from all seven of his chart-busting albums (including 2013’s M.O.), a few surprises (such as “Cruise,” his hit with country-rappers Florida Georgia Line), and a new track, “The Fix”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 29, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.