- One ticket to see Nelson
- When: Friday, June 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Cities PAC
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for orchestra rows V–Z (up to $35.05 value)
- $17 for dress-circle rows D–F (up to $35.05 value)
- $22 for dress-circle rows A–C (up to $45.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- The family tree: grandparents Ozzie and Harriet and father RIcky
- The apples that didn’t fall far: Matthew and Gunnar Nelson, singularly known as Nelson
- 1990: the year that Nelson began their domination of MTV and radio airwaves with their debut album After the Rain
- “(Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection”: their first single to shoot straight to #1
- Inspiration for the lyrics: a crush on Cindy Crawford
- How the song put them in the Guinness Book of World Records: it made the Nelsons the only family to have #1 records across three generations
- Other hits that had fans chugging Mane ‘n Tail shampoo in hopes of acquiring Nelson’s golden locks: “After The Rain,” “More Than Ever,” and “Only Time Will Tell”
- Sad news for those fans: the boys have traded their signature locks for a more dapper look after getting caught in one too many paper shredders
- What to expect on this 25th anniversary tour: an intimate, unplugged performance of the brother’s greatest hits, along with behind-the-music tales of their adventures in the music industry