What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Nelson
- When: Friday, June 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Fox Cities PAC
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for orchestra rows V–Z (up to $35.05 value)
- $17 for dress-circle rows D–F (up to $35.05 value)
- $22 for dress-circle rows A–C (up to $45.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- The family tree: grandparents Ozzie and Harriet and father RIcky
- The apples that didn’t fall far: Matthew and Gunnar Nelson, singularly known as Nelson
- 1990: the year that Nelson began their domination of MTV and radio airwaves with their debut album After the Rain
- “(Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection”: their first single to shoot straight to #1
- Inspiration for the lyrics: a crush on Cindy Crawford
- How the song put them in the Guinness Book of World Records: it made the Nelsons the only family to have #1 records across three generations
- Other hits that had fans chugging Mane ‘n Tail shampoo in hopes of acquiring Nelson’s golden locks: “After The Rain,” “More Than Ever,” and “Only Time Will Tell”
- Sad news for those fans: the boys have traded their signature locks for a more dapper look after getting caught in one too many paper shredders
- What to expect on this 25th anniversary tour: an intimate, unplugged performance of the brother’s greatest hits, along with behind-the-music tales of their adventures in the music industry
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 6/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Fox Cities PAC. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.